Altardstate.com cannot be held responsible for delayed deliveries due to conditions beyond our control (such as severe weather or carrier service interruptions).
|2-7 business days
|2 business days
|1 business day
To return an item via shipping:
If the item was purchased on our website, request a return label here or through your Altar'd State account under Purchase History. Please reference the Ecomm Order ID on your packing slip when requesting a return label. If the item was purchased in-store or through Instagram/Facebook, request a return label using this link. Or, you can choose to ship the item with the carrier of your choice.
If you opt to use your own return label, please mail to: Altar'd State, Attn: Returns, 235 Partnership Parkway Maryville, TN 37801.
To exchange an item via shipping: Go through the return process outlined above, but include a note in your package of what you want to exchange it for. If we have the desired item in stock, it will be exchanged, but if it is sold out you will receive a refund. There is no fee for exchanges.
• A US-issued debit or credit card
• To be 18+ years old
• A US billing address
• An SMS-capable phone number
- Mission Monday: In this program, Altar’d State partners on a local level with 501c(3) approved organizations that feed the hungry, assist service men and women, boost self-esteem, love on those undergoing treatment, house the homeless, and more. These partnerships are determined by each individual Altar’d State store in our local communities as they know best the need in that marketplace. 10% of that store's net profits from each Monday during the season are donated to the selected organization. The beneficiary organizations change monthly based on an overarching theme chosen by Altar'd State (such as Children & Education). Each store then chooses an organization that fits the seasonal theme.
- Coprodeli USA: Our home office partners with Coprodeli on serving the disadvantaged in the countries of Peru and Ecuador, particularly children.
- Special circumstances: We jump in when a catastrophic event or need arises such as a tornado, hurricane, wildfire or earthquake and also look at other philanthropic/charitable efforts on a case-by-case basis. Examples of current or past involvement are Habitat for Humanity, Big Brothers Big Sisters, Lifewater International and many more.