The “Website” includes all webpages, content, information, software, applications, and all other functionality available via your web browser at https://www.altardstate.com/ and https://www.arula.com/. The Website and all other services offered by us from time to time, including, without limitation, email, messaging, and all other automated and online services provided by Altar’d State and Arula are referred to herein collectively as the “Services.” The Services also include services rendered by us in-person or by phone. You, as a visitor to and/or user of any of the Services, along with any company and/or other person that you represent are referred to herein collectively as “you” and “your.
Altar’d State and Arula receives information about you when you:
• Choose to provide your contact information, such as your name, email, phone number, or other information when requesting or consenting to any communication from us, whether made or given online, in writing, by phone, by email, or in person; or
• Choose to provide information incident to a purchase of products or services from us whether in person, by phone, or online; or
• Choose to supply information to us, or post information on our accounts or pages, via social media, such as via FaceBook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, or LinkedIn; or
• Subscribe to our email newsletter (whether directly or indirectly, as further described below); or
• Visit our Website.
Customers may make purchases at any of our brick and mortar locations (“in-store”), or may place orders online or by calling us at the phone number listed on our Website.
You may make in person purchases in cash, without providing any information about yourself. Otherwise, you must provide a customer name, name of authorized representative (if any), contact information, shipping and billing addresses, and/or payment information to purchase products or services.
We will use your contact information to contact you as necessary for our provision of products or services to you, or otherwise at your request or with your consent.
Customers and potential customers of Altar’d State and Arula who are located within the United States may provide one or more email addresses to any representative of Altar’d State and Arula for the purpose of being added to Altar’d State and Arula’s email newsletter. Customers who purchase any product from Altar’d State and Arula and provide an email address consent to being automatically added to the recipient list for our email newsletter. The newsletter is provided by Altar’d State and Arula as a courtesy and is not required for purchase.
Altar’d State and Arula does not currently sell or otherwise provide your email address to any third party marketers. However, we do intend to share your email address with third party marketers of products and services that may be of interest to you in the future.
Recipients of our email newsletter may unsubscribe at any time by following the directions contained in any email newsletter or contacting a representative of Altar’d State and Arula directly. Any person who is already subscribed to our newsletter that moves to a location within the European Union must immediately unsubscribe from our email newsletter. We do not currently provide products or services to persons within the European Union. However, we desire to expand our business to serve persons within the European Union in the future.
Usage information allows us to determine how long you viewed our Website, what pages you visited, what device you used to visit our Website, and more generally, the amount of search traffic our Website receives, the source of our Website’s traffic, and how long it took to download a web page. This allows us to make informed changes to improve our Website, such as making our Website faster and easier to use.
Usage information generated by cookies related to your use of our Website (including your IP address) is collected by Google. Google then processes this information and provides reports on Website activity for this Website.
IP addresses are collected by Google Analytics solely for determining the general geographic location of an accessing computer system to within about twenty-five (25) miles. We do not link or ever attempt to link this information to other information that could be used to identify you. Google will not associate your IP address with any other information held by Google.
You can view Google’s policies concerning information privacy and sharing via https://policies.google.com/. You can prevent Google Analytics from recognizing your IP Address by disabling cookies in your web browser. (See the section titled “Customer Control of Information” below.)
Remarketing: Altar’d State and Arula uses services like Google AdWords to market our business in advertisements that appear in search results pages powered by Google’s Search Engine. AdWords offers remarketing to serve advertisements to visitors who visited our Website within a specified time frame.
When you visit our Website, Google and other third-party vendors place a cookie on your computer and add your IP Address to a list of Website visitors. Google then uses this list to serve advertisements when you type in specific search queries. With this information, Google can serve advertisements to you in search results and on Websites across the Internet.
However, we hope that you will appreciate the offerings of our advertising partners.
Opt-out, Disabling, or Deleting Cookies Using Web Browser Settings and Menus
You can learn more about cookies at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/. Methods used to disable or delete cookies vary by web browser. We have provided the following links to additional information for your convenience: Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Safari.
By disabling or deleting cookies using the settings of your web browser, you may not be able to use certain functionality on our Website, for example, the use of our online shopping cart and other online purchasing functions. However, we will be happy to serve you in-store, or by phone.
Altar’d State and Arula does not currently sell or provide any of your information to third party advertisers or sell your personal information to any third party. In the event that this policy changes, we will provide a hyperlink on homepages for both Altar’d State and Arula entitled “Do Not Sell My Personal Information,” whereby you can opt-out of the sale of your personal information in accordance with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018. In that event, we will also take requests to opt-out by phone.
- provide any services, products, or information you have requested;
- carry out any agreements you enter into with us
- assist us in our efforts to collect any amounts that you owe to us;
- provide direct marketing to you, including our email newsletter, upon your request or implicit consent;
- take any action, in our discretion, regarding suspected illegal activities;
- comply with any and all applicable laws, rules, regulations, governing bodies, and legal authorities;
- respond to what we reasonably determine to be a valid request for information by any governmental or regulatory authority or officer of the court;
- prepare for and/or engage in legal action by or against Altar’d State and Arula, its owners, officers, managers, employees, etc.; and
- protect our rights, reputation, and property, or that of our owners, officers, manager, employees, users, affiliates, or any other person.
Altar’d State and Arula strives to maintain the security, integrity, and confidentiality of the information that you provide to us, by means of reasonable controls and/or as required by law. However, we recognize that we cannot control the actions and activities of third parties and that perfect security is a myth. Therefore, we will use reasonable measures, as required by law, to notify you in the event of an unauthorized release of your information.
You may request that we provide a copy of, modify, or remove any information that you provide to us either via the Services (as available) or by contacting Altar’d State and Arula via the methods listed below. Please allow no fewer than thirty (30) days for us to process your request. We reserve the following rights, to the extent permitted by applicable law and regulation:
- The right to verify your identity to our reasonable satisfaction prior to granting any access or making any modifications or deletions;
- The right to charge a reasonable fee for what we reasonably determine to be excessively frequent requests and to deny requests that we reasonably harassing, misleading, or disruptive to our proper business operations;
- The right to retain logs for a reasonable period for the purpose of maintaining and verifying the availability, integrity, and security of our systems;
- The right, in our discretion, to retain information that we reasonably anticipate would be necessary or advisable to have in the event of legal action involving Altar’d State and Arula and/or any of its representatives; and
- The right to maintain aggregated statistical data related to the provision and administration of our products and services indefinitely.
SPECIAL INFORMATION FOR PERSONS WITHIN THE EUROPEAN UNION
We look forward to providing products and services to persons within the EU in the future.
We are currently evaluating our options for meeting the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and have decided to block our analytics and third party marketing software from tracking access to and/or use of our Services by persons within the EU in the interim. We intend to pursue an appropriate business solution to help protect your Personal Data rights so that we can provide Services and products to persons within the European Union in the future.
In the meantime, please feel free to call, email, or write us with any comments, questions, or suggestions. We appreciate your patience during this time of transition and look forward to serving you in the future.
Contact us anytime via the following methods:
150 W Church Ave
Maryville, TN 37801-4936
150 W Church Ave
Maryville, TN 37801-4936