Let the enneagram decide which ornament you should get or gift!
Trimming the tree with your favorite ornaments is such a nostalgic, fun part of the Christmas season. Ornaments that remind you of someone or something you love are our personal favorites, but there are so many cute options it can be hard to choose! Enter: the enneagram. The Enneagram test divides people into nine “types” based on their basic motivations. We have translated each of the nine types’ tendencies into the perfect ornament for them – read on to find one for yourself or to gift to a friend!
- Enneagram 1: The Perfectionist – Charcuterie Board
- Type Ones are gratified by mastering and executing a new skill to perfection. They are bound to show up to a dinner party with an expertly crafted charcuterie board with a cheese and meat selection that was painstakingly curated. Show some love to your favorite Type One with this ornament that looks good enough to eat!
- Enneagram 2: The Helper – Fast Food
- The Type Two was practically born saying “my pleasure!” Their caring spirit goes hand in hand with our favorite spot to get a Chicken sandwich and milkshake. Type twos are so generous, they might even share their waffle fries with you.
- Enneagram 3: The Achiever – Peppermint Mocha
- A Type Three starts their day with a mile-long to-do list and a large coffee to get it all done. They also care about appearances and aesthetics, so a pretty Peppermint Mocha is probably their festive coffee order. Celebrate the achiever in you with this ornament!
- Enneagram 4: The Individualist – YeeHaw Cowgirl Boots
- Eclectic Type Fours are born to stand out – they are just the type of person who would wear pink “yeehaw” cowgirl boots in their daily life. Their flair for the dramatic will draw them to the flashy glitter embellishments of this ornament.
- Enneagram 5: The Investigator -- Brachiosaurus Dinosaur
- Type Fives crave knowledge and love learning about new things. It’s in their blood… so they were probably once a curious, science-loving kid with a dinosaur obsession. This Brachiosaurus ornament is an adorable way to bring out their inner child and lifelong learner!
- Enneagram 6: The Loyalist – Furry Dog With Lights
- Type Sixes value loyalty and friendship, so they love their furry friends! Dogs often provide the comfort and security that Sixes love, and they are guaranteed to be obsessed with this ornament.
- Enneagram 7: The Enthusiast – Disco Ball
- Type Sevens are always ready for a good time, they love fun, adventure, and anything over the top. The disco ball ornament is perfect for them: it brings the party just like a Seven!
- Enneagram 8: The Challenger – Rosebud Motel
- Type Eight’s take-charge personality and natural commander qualities remind us of the attitude it takes to run the Rosebud Motel. Just like David and Alexis, they love to argue and rarely back down.
- Enneagram 9: The Peacemaker – White Wine
- The Type Nine’s ideal Friday plan is a chill night in with a glass of wine. They value comfort and harmony, so find them on the couch with a cozy blanket – probably watching a movie they’ve seen before.