Last Minute Gift Ideas
For the Dog Mom
We all have a friend who treats their fur baby like an actual baby (...it’s me, hi). Give her the chance to show off her dog motherhood with these last-minute gifts for the dog mom.
- Gift her the Best Dog Mom Ever Frame with a picture of her with her dog. Unwrapping this is sure to make her smile!
- This mug is perfect for expressing all her greatest wishes to drink coffee and pet her dog all day long.
- Lastly, the Dog Mom Baseball Cap is perfect for her to throw on for a walk around the neighborhood with her pup.
For the Disco Cowgirl
For the fun-loving gal who can’t help but blast “Jolene” on every road trip… we have gifts that Dolly herself would approve of.
- This friend turns every situation into a party, so their home decor should reflect that! I can’t think of a better gift than a disco ball.
- When the disco cowgirl is finally ready for a night in, keep her cozy with the In Dolly We Trust Sweatshirt.
- Lastly, keep her organized with this adorable “What Would Dolly Do” card holder.
- More ideas in the Fun Girl Gift Guide!
For the Cozy Girl
These cozy items will make a perfectly giftable bundle for your friend who would rather stay in than hit the town.
- I recommend pairing the checkered smiley blanket with the fuzzy coordinating slippers and topping it all off with a beanie.
- Check out other cozy options in this gift guide!
For the Self-Care Lover
If your friend is anything like me, she values little moments of rest and relaxation. I would get the self-care lover in your life anything that will help her feel pampered.
- The Sanctuary Candle creates a spa-like vibe wherever she lights it.
- She could always use an adorable Cosmetic Bag to hold their self-care essentials.
- These unique exfoliating sugar cubes are a fun new product for her to try!
- Looking for more? Check out the self-care gift guide.
Be sure to wrap up your Christmas shopping (with a bow) by 12/17 at 2PM EST to ensure Christmas Delivery! Happy gifting!